悦读文网

当前位置: 首页 > 笋的做法大全 > 正文

关于租房子的英语对话

时间:2019-03-17来源:川湘菜菜谱

  在小学英语教学课堂中合理、科学的构建对话教学,可谓是学生快速构建知识、历练交际能力、体味对话态度和对话精神的重要环节,换而言之,其也是另一种特殊形式的教学形态。小编精心收集了关于租房子的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

  A:I want to ask you for a favor. I want to rent an apartment here in Beijing, but as a foreigner, I don't know the normal practice. Can you give me some advice?

  我想请你帮个忙。我想在北京租一套公寓,但我是外国人,不知道该怎么找。能不能给点建议呢?

  B:First, why don't you tell me what you need, such as how big a room, where you want to live, whether you want to live downtown, and what you like to do. Then I can figure out which apartment is most suitable for you.

  首先,你得告诉我你想要什么样的公寓,比如房间要多大,想住在哪儿,是不是要住在市区,有什么爱好。然后我才知道什么样的公寓最适合你。

  A:I am a student and want to live in Haidian, so that I can live close to my school. I like to play soccer and I like a quiet apartment so I can study.

  我是个学生,想住在海淀,这样离学校近一点儿。我喜欢踢足球,我想要一个安静的公寓来学习。

  B:I think that an apartment with two rooms and a kitchen would suit your needs. I can武汉治癫痫病治疗哪家好 introduce you to a place for rent near your school. The apartment is on the 7th floor, so it is very quiet and suitable for studying.

  我觉得两居室带一个厨房的公寓就很适合你。我可以介绍学校附近一处公寓给你。在七楼,非常安静,很适合学习。

  A:That sounds great!

  听起来不错!

  B:You can also go to the school's sports field to play soccer, and if you're lucky you might make some Chinese friends there. It is right near the market and has comfortable facilities.

  你可以去学校的操场踢足球,说不定你还可以交到一些中国朋友。公寓离市场很近,内部设施也不错。

  A:Thank you so much. That's very kind of you.

  非常感谢,你太好了。

  A:Are there pets allowed in this apartment?

  这栋公寓可以养宠物吗?

  B:No dogs or cats or any other fur type animal, but other pets are allowed.

  不可以养狗或猫这类有毛的宠物,其他宠物可以。

  A:What about a boa constrictor?

  大蟒蛇呢?

  B:Well. . .is that a pet? Isn't that something from the zoo?

  嗯……那是宠物吗?那不是动物园才会有的动湖北癫痫医院治疗效果如何物吗?

  A:If I had one, could I rent this apartment?

  如果我养的话,我可以租公寓吗?

  B:I was more thinking of nice little fish or frogs or turtles or a pet rock.

  我指的是可爱的小鱼或青蛙或乌龟或石头之类的。

  A:What about a Gila monster?

  大蜥蜴呢?

  B:I'll tell you what, if your pet can fit in this little box and doesn't have fur, it is welcome here.

  这样吧,如果你的宠物能装进这个小盒子,而且没有毛,我们这里就欢迎。

  A:What's up? You sound a little down in dumps.

  怎么了?你听起来好像情绪不太好啊。

  B:I quarreled with my roommate last night. He is really stubborn.

  我昨晚和室友吵架了,他太倔了。

  A:Calm down! Shouting won’t help?

  冷静点,吵架不能解决问题。

  B:He is really outrageous.

  他太过分了。

  A:What happened?

  怎么了?

  B:I went back home last night. You know tired as a dog, so I took a quick shower and went to bed. I couldn't fall asleep, because Brian wa重庆癫痫的专科医院s there in the living room, playing his stupid stereo so loud. I kindly told him to turn that down a little bit. He shouted at me.

  我昨天晚上回家,你知道累得像狗似的,我很快的洗了个澡然后就上床了,可是Brian在客厅把他那个破音响开得很大声,吵得我睡不着。我礼貌的告诉他把声音关小点时,他却对我大喊大叫。

  A:What? He can't do this to you.

  什么?他不能这么做。

  B:Well, he did it anyway. Then he came into my room and shot all his shit blah blah blah… you know.

  他就是这么做的,然后他到了我这屋里嘟嘟嚷嚷。

  A:What did you do?

  那你呢?

  B:I shouted it back of course.

  我当然也冲他喊。

  A:Hold it, Mike. You won't accomplish anything by hollering at him, right? You worked it all up till now. Why not wait until you cool down a bit?

  忍一忍,迈克。喊解决不了问题,你们直到现在还很激动,为什么不等你们冷静下来呢?

  B:What would you do if you were in my shoes?

  你是我的话会怎么办?

  A:Just stay cool. You know. When you get back home tonight, tell him that you didn't mean to quarre呼和浩特专看癫痫医院l with him.

  保持冷静,今晚你回家的时候,告诉他你不是真想和他吵。

  B:No way, Kate. I mean it's just not my fault.

  没门儿,Kate,又不是我的错。

  A:I know. It wouldn't hurt much to say sorry first. And after that, you can casually mention the problem. I am sure he will cooperate.

  我知道,可先说抱歉又不损失什么,之后你可以慢慢地和他提这件事,我相信他会合作的。

  B:I am too angry to do that.

  我实在是太生气了,我做不到。

  
看了“关于租房子的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

------分隔线----------------------------